Re: User html directories

Subject: Re: User html directories
From: Stew Benedict (stewb@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 05:49:47 MST

Users should create the directory public_html in their home (default, it
can be changed). The apache settings are:

LoadModule userdir_module modules/mod_userdir.so
LoadModule usertrack_module modules/mod_usertrack.so
AddModule mod_userdir.c
AddModule mod_usertrack.c

UserDir public_html

Stew Benedict