Re: RAR files

Subject: Re: RAR files
From: Robert Fout (rfout@mahi.damien.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 22:18:53 MST

I'm still using version 4.0 of stuffit deluxe, but have the latest stuffit
expander (5.5). I had to DL a windoze program to unrar the files (ran it
with Softwindows).

I did find the source to unrar, but it won't compile. i'll fiddle with the
source/header files, and see if it'll compile.

Bob
"The knack to flying is learning how to
throw yourself at the ground and miss."

>From "Life the Universe and Everything"