Re: Successful Sofware RAID on g4 Sawtooth

Subject: Re: Successful Sofware RAID on g4 Sawtooth
MacPiano@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 19:16:12 MST

In a message dated 2/22/00 4:43:53 PM, kevyn@apple.com writes:

<< How about a play by play how-to so us poor unfortunates who've
yet to try, might be able to join in the fun? =)

Kevyn >>

I'm going to but I am reconfiguring the whole shebang as I am going from 3
drives as an experiment to a real 4 drive array. I'm also wrking on
autodetect which hasn't been easy but I'll figure it out. There is a file
written called persistent superblock that has been giving me fits and it is
persistent. well anyways documentation will be forthcoming.
gary