Re: can't FTP to any other servers

Subject: Re: can't FTP to any other servers
From: Yukiko Takiguchi (ytakiguc@kt.rim.or.jp)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 08:28:06 MST

Hello,

I'm sorry to be late to reply. Here is the result of my weekend config
project.

- I checked out /etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny file (from Jim
  Cole wrote, thank you) I haven't done nothing for the file... and
  the both file have no commented out line.
- Still I have to use "passive" command, and I don't know where the
  setting file is.
- Still I cannot FTP to YDL sever.

:-<

Yukiko Takiguchi @ Syracuse, NY