Mouse not working

Subject: Mouse not working
From: Ryan Simmons (rs20364@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 15:51:44 MST

Annoying problem... My mouse is refusing to work. I have an Imac DV SE. I
tried to use the mouse that came with the machine and a logitech mouseman.
I've went through the installation program who knows how many times
selecting one button usb, two button usb, and 3+ button usb, and logitech
mouseman ps/2 driver. I'm new to using linux and would really like to get
it usable. Any help would be great.