Re: TUNER

Subject: Re: TUNER
From: Stew Benedict (stewb@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 19:37:11 MST

OK,

So, I assume you've already found out it's supported under linux, and
found the appropriate bttv, or video4linux or whatever drivers, or setup
up your kernel for video4linux.

Once you've done that, you load the modules, or boot your new kernel,
install the RPM, (or compile/install the tarball), type xawtv, and setup
your channels and/or video source.

If I threw too much at you there, let me know and I'll back up and go into
more detail where you need it.

Stew