Re: Newbie woes again... Part 2

Subject: Re: Newbie woes again... Part 2
From: Robert Fout (rfout@mahi.damien.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 10:46:04 MST

I got a signal 11 when I used an X Server with a kernel that is too old for
it.. don't know if that info helps in the situation, i haven't been reading
about it.

Bob
"The knack to flying is learning how to
throw yourself at the ground and miss."

>From "Life the Universe and Everything"
by Douglas Adams

Robert Fout
MacOS Guru and MkLinux/Yellowdog Linux User
rfout@damien.edu
http://osx.damien.edu/rfout/
ICQ# 48433406