Re: Installation Problems (or is it something else?)

Subject: Re: Installation Problems (or is it something else?)
From: Conrado W Seibel (conrado@acqualan.com.br)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 12:50:58 MST

There are some notes about this problem at the end of the installation
guide. As far as I remember, you are supposed to press the F3 key all
the way down (brightness down) and then the F4 key (brightness up)
until you see the boot messages.

----
  Conrado Werner Seibel                 conrado@acqualan.com.br
  Acqualan Tecnologia & Ambiente S.A.       Fone: (48) 333-0577
  Rua Lauro Linhares, 589                   FAX:  (48) 333-3745
  88036-002 Florianópolis SC