Re: G4 drive for CS 1.2...

Subject: Re: G4 drive for CS 1.2...
From: le desordre, c'est moi (il0001@drake.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 11:55:07 MST

i agree that you should stick with internal for the same reasons as below,
but even buying a 2gb drive (unless you find a good one used for like $20)
would be a little silly, considering that you can get a good (read: western
digital ata/66) 18-20gb drive for around $140. (try pricewatch.com or
pricescan.com)

just my 2 cents. . .

-ian
http://www.tchc.org/checkmate