Re: 2000 PowerBook and Champion 1.2

Subject: Re: 2000 PowerBook and Champion 1.2
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 13:10:51 MST

Paul,

As I stated previously, the PowerBooks were thought to have worked
flawlessly until Friday night. Our press release went out Thursday.
Don't you think if I had a working kernel, I would give it to you?

One doesn't exist.. yet..

Please just be patient, nobody is out to screw you.

Dan

> It's me again: the "Screwed by Firewire" guy. I just read the
> press release on YDL's web site:
>
> http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/news/2000-02-25.shtml
>
> "Yellow Dog Linux Champion Server 1.2 Unveiled" that states in
> part:
>
> Champion Server 1.2 adds support for the newest
> Apple hardware including the recently announced
> 2000 PowerBook G3s
>
> That's *ME*!!! Is this true? Can I download a new vmlinux
> kernel *NOW*?
>
> - Paul

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/