Re: linuxppc 2000 v. YDL vs. SuSE vs. everybody

Subject: Re: linuxppc 2000 v. YDL vs. SuSE vs. everybody
From: Kevyn Shortell (kevyn@apple.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 10:47:08 MST

Dan's going to be a father? hmmm naw.... The TSS guys secretly are a
government research lab setup for cloning? Hmmm could be! heheheheh =)

(Knowing full well this post will get me killed by Dan...=)

Kevyn

on 2/27/00 5:00 PM, space aliens forced Dan Burcaw at dburcaw@terraplex.com
to write:

>> On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, Darron Froese wrote:
>>
>>> Dan's been a great resource to bounce problems off of and get good info
>>> back in a hurry.
>>
>> I'd agree -- I haven't had this kind of direct support from a software
>> company
>> since the BBS days!
>>
>> Wow, remember those? <grin>
>
> BBS's were great :)
>
> But anyway, hopefully there will be "more Dan's" to bounce off of very
> soon. We're growing the devel team, and I am devoted to ensure that we
> continue being personal unlike some other nameless software companies.
>

> Regards,
> Dan
>
> Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
> Yellow Dog Linux
> "The Ultimate Companion for a Dedicated Server"
> http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/
>
> Black Lab Linux
> Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
> http://www.blacklablinux.com/

Kevyn Shortell Apple
Technology Manager Worldwide Developer Relations
kevyn@apple.com http://developer.apple.com/
"War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left"