Re: YDL Installation

Subject: Re: YDL Installation
From: le desordre, c'est moi (il0001@drake.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 14:58:31 MST

try this:

ftp server = www.yellowdoglinux.com
distribution tree = /pub/yellowdog/champion-1.1/ppc

OR (this one is most likely faster. . .)

ftp server = download.sourceforge.net
distribution terr = /pub/mirrors/yellowdog/champion-1.1/ppc

this hung me up too the first time i tried the install over ftp. . .after
much trial and error and frustration i figured the above info out. hope this
helps. . .and i hope you have a fast connection ;-)

-ian
http://www.tchc.org/checkmate

il0001@drake.edu
ersrhead@mac.com