G3 Upgrade Card

Subject: G3 Upgrade Card
From: Boondoggle (boondoggle@mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 18:38:00 MST

Sorry if this has made the rounds already...

I've recently installed YDL on a PowerBase and it works great. However I
just noticed that G3 upgrade cards for it are running as low as $200. I
know this is not a "supported" machine, etc, but is there a pretty good
chance that YDL will work on it with the card? It is the type that goes in
the L2 cache slot. I noticed that there is a blurb on the YDL web site
about G3 cards not working in 61xx machines so I'm hopeful.

Thanks in advance,

Bd