Re: unformatted scsi disk partitioning

Subject: Re: unformatted scsi disk partitioning
From: Howard Turner (heturner@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 08:50:16 MST

MacOS won't boot with the drive attached.

drive setup sees the drive, but since its not an Apple
drive (seagate), it won't format/partiion it.

if I boot ydl from cd (as the install process), ydl
recognizes the drive and fdisk allows me to setup the
partitions. after I write the partion table, exit
fdisk, then get back into fdisk, there are exactly
zero partions on the disk.