Re: USB keyboard and mouse with Kernel higher than 2.2.6

Subject: Re: USB keyboard and mouse with Kernel higher than 2.2.6
From: Wiebke Timm (wiebke.timm@uni-bielefeld.de)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 15:43:21 MST

Dan Burcaw wrote:

> Follow the instructions pertaining to USB keyboards and mice near the
> bottom of our kernel upgrade document:
> http://devel.yellowdoglinux.com/rp_kernel.shtml.

Hey, thanks a lot!!!

But before I run mouseconfig I'd like to know if it is possible to get the old
mouse configuration back by rerunning the new version of mouseconfig under the old
kernel in case anything goes wrong and the mouse _doesn't_ work with the new
kernel (so I could at least use the 2.2.6 kernel until I find something that
works... )

Does anybody know?

Cu all!
Wiebke