Re: Monitor Recommendation?

Subject: Re: Monitor Recommendation?
From: Frank M. Lazar (fmlazar@copytoneonline.com )
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 14:01:32 MST

rdsalinas@earthlink.net writes:
>Here's the scoop. I'm going to buy a new 19"
>monitor. WWW.CNET.com has given the Hitachi
>Superscan 751 good ratings.
>
>I'll be running this on a G4/450. But I also want
>to run YDL on it. Any known conflicts with these
>monitor? Any other monitors recommended?
>
>Sincerely, R. David Salinas
>=============================

You're probably going to have to work real hard to find problems with any
multi-sync monitors today. La Cie has a good ElectronBlue monitor in the
19" range that comes with some decent color calibration software. (which
only works under MacOS unfortunately) that's a real decent price.

We also have an Apple Color Sync Display which is probably the best
monitor we've bought since Radius went out of buisness.

Frank Lazar Technical Manager
Copytone Visual Communications
fmlazar@copytoneonline.com www.copytoneonline.com
Voice:212-575-0235 Fax:212-764-0985