Re: contour design unimouse on '99 G3 pbook w/YDLCS 1.1

Subject: Re: contour design unimouse on '99 G3 pbook w/YDLCS 1.1
From: Marc-André (marc.a@tmdesign.ca)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 12:18:51 MST

Hi.. I don't know if I am suppose to reply at this address but actually, I
joined this mailing list 'cause I have the same error as you but I'am
using a G3 beige 233 (So ADB), with 8.5.1 installed. After partionning
and formating the drive, the installer make an error saying that an error
occured for the Mouse configurations...

Also, I never saw this dialog box asking me if I had USB OR ADB.

Everything work fine in the Mac Os. and also, everything work fine while
making the partitions but then..
So I never had the opportunity to see LINUX installed on my Mac :(

Does somebody can help me???

Tx

Marc-André Robertson