Re: Installation problem...

Subject: Re: Installation problem...
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 22:10:18 MST

Andrew,

Did you reboot after partitioning as stsated in the Point of Caution
bullet on the side of the partitioning page?

Regards,
Dan

> I followed the installation instructions exactly the way the manual
> states, but when it comes to the partition part of it, it says there are
> no drives
> available.
>
> with the mac drive setup, when i put one partition as unallocated, it
> will delete it. and create just one big partition.
>
> i am quite frustrated and don't know where to go from here.
>
> i'd appreciate any help,
>
> Andrew

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Workstations and advanced, Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/