Re: G4 and USB mouse

Subject: Re: G4 and USB mouse
From: tom (tom@plummy.mwfree.net)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 16:58:57 MST

Thanks for the help mate, much appreciated. I hope you sort out your
mouse, I'mn
a newbie so I'm not really in a position to offer advice.I was wondering
if you
knew how to mount a zip disk under YDL? I'm not sure which device to
mount, and
there is no mention of it in my fstab file. I tried playing around with mount.
Anyway, sorry to trouble you, any help appreciated. Tom.