Re: New version of Xpmac accelerated for Rage128, Mach64, with usb available

Subject: Re: New version of Xpmac accelerated for Rage128, Mach64, with usb available
From: Mike Friedman (mnf7228@osfmail.isc.rit.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 14:01:02 MST

On Sat, 15 Jan 2000, Shaw Terwilliger wrote:

> Kevin Hendricks wrote:
> > I have just posted the latest version (revision 8) of Ryuichi Oikawa's Xpmac
> > Xserver which is accelerated for Rage128 and Mach64. This version has support
> > for usb mice as well as adb mice.

Does this server have support for UHCI USB cards? Last time I tried, I
could not get UHCI to compile for the PPC kernel, but OHCI (default for
most Macs) works. Does Xpmac use its own USB drivers? Also, does it work
on an IMS tt128mb8? (currently using XF86)

Thanks,

Mike Friedman -- mnf7228@osfmail.rit.edu | May the
http://friedo.rh.rit.edu/ | source
AIM: phriedo | be with you