off topic: qmail config

Subject: off topic: qmail config
From: Ivailo Djilianov (i.djilianov@ulpia.com)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 01:20:16 MST

Hi,
I know I probably shouldn't be posting this here, but can someone just point
me to the right place!
I need to set up qmail as my mail transfer agent. I configured everything,
following the INSTALLs, READMEs, and HOWTOs, but at the end they all come up
to a phrase "put the startup script (for qmail) where you put all the other
startup scripts"...now, I figured this should be /etc/rc.d/init.d/
I found a tool, chkconfig, that should be used when messing with this
directory, but I can't seem to make it run with qmail. Anybody who might
help?
Using YellowDog CS 1.1 on a B/W G3/300

Ivailo Djilianov
System Administrator