Re: SSH

Subject: Re: SSH
From: Kevyn Shortell (kevyn@apple.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 10:45:26 MST

YDL doesn't actually ship with SSH.

YDL ships with a utility which goes and gets SSH from the main SSH site and
then compiles it =)

>From what I remember, there was a security bug in all versions of 1.X ssh
and their reply was, upgrade to SSH2 to fix the problem. (Does this strike
anyone else as being an overt way to phase out a codebase?)

Kevyn

on 1/17/00 2:37 PM, space aliens forced Phil Kirschner at pak1@cec.wustl.edu
to write: