Re: [YDL]Re: YDL on an iMac

Subject: Re: [YDL]Re: YDL on an iMac
From: Sam Rae (iconcow@mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 07:33:08 MST

Dan,

It may not be new, but I was referring to the iMac ramdisk. I read that I
should be using it, and it seems to work. Is that what I should be using?

Doesn't matter what I use I still don't get far in the installer. The iMac
ramdisk has got me as far as I said below, which is the furthest i've got.

 - Sam Rae