KDE Headers?

Subject: KDE Headers?
From: Adam Price (Adam@oldchildrensbooks.com)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 19:18:42 MST

I have not been able to compile any "small kde applications" Make always
crashes saying "

checking for moc... ./configure: test: /usr/local/qt/bin: binary operator
expected /usr/local/qt/bin/moc
checking for rpath... yes
checking for bool... yes
checking for KDE... libraries /usr/lib, headers /usr/include
checking for extra includes... no
checking for extra libs... no
checking for kde headers installed... configure: error: your system is not
able to compile a small KDE application!
Check, if you installed the KDE header files correctly.

"

I installed all of the kde packages from rpm, including kdevelop. What is
going wrong? I assume this is some sort of environment problem, but I
can't figure out how to fix it.

-Adam

p.s. KDE 1.1.1 and 1.1.2, no help from comp.windows.x.kde.