Re: [YDL]Re: YDL on an iMac

Subject: Re: [YDL]Re: YDL on an iMac
From: John T. Robinson IV (jtriv@naples.net)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 11:09:16 MST

I had success when I had all of the 'linux to be' partions all un-allocated at
once, delete both linux partions first, as sometimes that is the only way to
'shake' any partition table errors that have accumilated. And with a good save of
the un-allocated space completed, make the swap & root partions.....

also, my installer cd was labled source and vic'versa =)

hope this helps.....

john