To eject a CD...

Subject: To eject a CD...
From: Benjamin S Donley (bdonley@seas.upenn.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 18:26:30 MST

What am I doing wrong? I want to get eject that stupid MacOS 9 CD.

bdonley@unchosen 2 ~ % eject -v cdrom
eject: device name is `cdrom'
eject: expanded name is `/dev/cdrom'
eject: `/dev/cdrom' is a link to `/dev/hdc'
eject: `/dev/hdc' is not mounted
eject: `/dev/hdc' is not a mount point
eject: `/dev/hdc' is a multipartition device
eject: trying to eject `/dev/hdc' using CD-ROM eject command
eject: CD-ROM eject command failed
eject: trying to eject `/dev/hdc' using SCSI commands
eject: SCSI eject failed
eject: trying to eject `/dev/hdc' using floppy eject command
eject: floppy eject command failed
eject: trying to eject `/dev/hdc' using tape offline command
eject: tape offline command failed
eject: unable to eject, last error: Invalid argument

 - Ben