PB G3 battery monitor

Subject: PB G3 battery monitor
From: Aaron Levitt (aaron@ultimatewisdom.com)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 19:28:55 MST

I have CS 1.1 running great on my Wallstreet II. However, this is
just one thing, when I am on the road, there is no way to tell how
much juice I have left on my battries. I have looked all over, and
there seems to be one for older powerbooks (3400, etc) but not newer
ones. Is there one around that I just seem to be missing, or one
that is being worked on??

Thanx in advance!

-Aaron

/^\ ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
\ /
  X "We have solutions, just not for your computer"
/ \ --Microsoft Tech Support