Latest PPC kernel sources - where?

Subject: Latest PPC kernel sources - where?
From: Graham Leggett (minfrin@sharp.fm)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 02:01:29 MST

Hi all,

I have been trying to roll my own kernel for my 99PBG3, but I have been
having trouble finding out where the latest kernel sources can be found.

Links to ftp and websites posted to this list give pointers to ancient
versions of the kernel - I am looking for the latest version. In
addition, I am lead to believe that the standard kernel source tree does
not contain all the latest Macintosh related hardware drivers.

I am trying to find the most recent support for the ATI Rage Pro
adapter, as well as USB, sound and IRDA support. Anyone have any idea
where I might find the latest kernel sources (or patches to the sources)
that will enable me to do this?

Regards,
Graham

minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon