Re: X server problems

Subject: Re: X server problems
From: Michael E. Dickinson (md911com@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 13:44:58 MST

I just installed YDL Linux on my PowerBook (wallstreet) after figuring out
You can't run under OS9 and reinstalling OS 8.5.1 everything is going fine.
The only problem I am having is getting connected to the internet. I have
found the where to config (I think?) I found in Gnome and KDE But when it
tries to connect no Luck. I use Earthlink as my ISP. Any help would be
accepted. Thank you in advance.
Regards,

Michael
Michael E. Dickinson Phone: 760-954-5817
CTO Fax: 909-494-4125
9-11.com,Inc. Public Safety * Medical *
SVL Box 7752 http: http://www.9-11.com
Spring Valley Lake, CA 92392 email: webmaster@9-11.com