Re: Java for YellowDog on PPC

Subject: Re: Java for YellowDog on PPC
From: Shawn A. Wilson (Shawn@imaclinux.net)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 21:19:11 MST

some ideas for after you get jdk up and running,...
I used a Java development app called Kaffe i believe it was called (do a search
on freshmeat.net for Java tools or such) it was very nice from what i fiddled
with, might wanna try that as a development tool when you get jdk up and
running, its a borland C++ like interface.

also JEdit was very nice i pretty much used it. its simple to use.

Good luck,
-Shawn
iMac Linux - www.iMacLinux.net
The UDE Project - www.UDE.org