Re: CD Burning

Subject: Re: CD Burning
From: Phil Kirschner (pak1@cec.wustl.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 10:25:59 MST

Hey thanks so much for all the info. I am downloading sources from
the linuxcare.com.au rsync site as I write this, so I will try to
turn on SCSI and compile it. (By the way, is there any way to tell
(after I comile this) what version of the kernel I am using now?)
When it is all said and done, I will let you know how it's working.

Again, thank you so much.

Phil