Install order for CS-1.1-update

Subject: Install order for CS-1.1-update
From: Greg DaCosta (atmgreg@theprovider.com)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 07:39:06 MST

I realize that this is probably a pretty dumb question, but I've been
trying for over a week to install the updates from the CD and wonder
if there is some special order that they need to be installed in.

I was able to install most of the rpm packages under the errata
directory, but I get all kinds of error messages when trying to
install the gnome, kde and kernel ones. Is there a trick? Is there
a way to find out what order they need to be installed in?

Thanks in advance,

   Greg
Greg DaCosta