Re: X window mouse use on iBooks

Subject: Re: X window mouse use on iBooks
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 22:51:03 MST

Download and run the updated version of mouseconfig to allow the external
USB to work. See the USB mouse section of
http://devel.yellowdoglinux.com/rp_kernel.shtml

The internal trackpad is psuedo-ADB. If you want to use it, select ADB in
the mouse config program.

> I apologize if this has already been posted, but does anyone no how to get
> the mouse (either external USB or internal USB track pad) working on an
> iBook? I installed Yellow Dog on my G3 without incident but we can't get
> the mouse working in X on my friends iBook. I appreciate any and all help.
>
> -S. Rogan Bittinger

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/