X server update on Errata web page...

Velasquez, Carlos (carlos.velasquez@ssmb.com)
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 14:01:52 -0400

Hello,

I was trying to download (FTP) the updated X server RPM's from the YDL
errata page when I came across an error reporting that the files did not
exist. After digging around a bit I have found that the links on the errata
page point to XFree86Dev-3.3.3.1-29b.ppc.rpm. The files on listed in the ftp
directory only include XFree86Dev-3.3.3.1-37a.ppc.rpm.

It seems that the 1-29b packages have been replaced with the 1-37a packages.
Was this the intention? Is it safe to download these and use as is??

Thanks for your help!

Carlos

C.F. Velasquez
Asst. Vice President