Re: cdrecording

Peter Handel (phandel@cise.ufl.edu)
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 11:21:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 8 Jul 1999, ian reinhart geiser wrote:

> SANE blows up on my box too...
> i am sure it has to do with my scsi but i cannot figure out
> what.

Did you add "SCSI Generic Support" when you compiled the kernel? I
believe the help for that function states that SANE in particular
needs this feature compiled in.

THanks,
Peter

--
Peter F. Handel          "[The anti-Christ] also forced everyone, small and
phandel@cise.ufl.edu      great ... to receive a mark [smart card?] on his