RE: [netatalk-admins] netatalk+asun-2.1.3 startup error

Marc Matteo (MMatteo@sacbee.com)
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 12:17:46 -0700

You'll have to excuse my total lack of specifics but I read something about
this recently on linux-atalk.

Apparently there a bug in the appletalk code in the 2.2 kernels. Alan Cox
posted a fix a bit ago so I assume it's in the latest kernels... but I'm not
sure.

Marc