Some questions

Paul Oertel (tengu@mb.kcom.ne.jp)
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 06:08:59 +0900

Dear Yellow Dog listers,

I have a couple questions.

1. When YDL is booting I get the following error:

Finding module dependencies
Can't open/lib/modules/2.2.6/modules.dep

During installation I got the following error:

/usr/lib/linuxconf/redhat/redhat.so.1.13.14

I was wondering if the two were related and what I can do to fix them.

2. Also during boot the message saying that AppleTalk Services has started
doesn't Start on the next line as expected but begins right after the [ OK
] of the previous service. I doubt this is a problem but it is esthetically
unpleasing.

Thank you,
Paul

ComiConnection --> The ultimate guide to DC Comics
www.shirokuma.com/comiconnection/
pbearpro@mb.kcom.ne.jp