Re: IMS TwinTurbo 8MB

Velasquez, Carlos (carlos.velasquez@ssmb.com)
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 09:27:04 -0400

Good Question! I too am an owner of that ubiquitous 8 meg card. I believe
someone has written a patch for it but it was done as a separate patch from
the 2 and 4 meg driver. Last I heard, there was some effort to unify the
patches to create 1 driver that will support all 3 versions. Other than
that, I have no idea where things stand.

So I too ask the same question: Will the 8meg card be supported soon?

Carlos

C.F. Velasquez
Asst. Vice President
Global Database and Technology Division