serial support help (ppp, kpilot)

Paul Oertel (tengu@mb.kcom.ne.jp)
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 23:01:09 +0900

Dear list readers,

I am having a bit of trouble getting my modem and kpilot to work on my Blue
G3. I have a Supra Fax Modem 288 hooked up to a Keyspan adapter which plugs
into my USB port. My Pilot cradle is also hooked up to the Keyspan adapter.
Neither work. The modem seems to stall on the adjusting sound message.
Kpilot is unable to do a hotsync. I am trying to use dev cua0. Am I having
trouble because of the Keyspan adapter? Is there a dev for USB ports? Can
someone point me to documentation that explains what all those devices in
/dev are?

Thyank you for your kind support.
Paul

ComiConnection --> The ultimate guide to DC Comics
www.shirokuma.com/comiconnection/
pbearpro@mb.kcom.ne.jp