GTKicq build broblem - missing library "applets"

Graham Leggett (minfrin@sharp.fm)
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 00:40:22 +0200

Hi all,

I am having a weird problem compiling a package called GTKicq.
./configure complains that a library called "applets" is missing, which
I am assuming is part of Gnome, which I installed from the RPMs
available on the YDL updates page.

Does anyone have any idea what this library is, what it goes, or what
package installs it? There doesn't seem to be any mention of it in
GTKicq docs I have found, so the mystery dependancy goes unsolved?

Anyone managed to get this software to work?

Regards,
Graham