Netscape...

Velasquez, Carlos (carlos.velasquez@ssmb.com)
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 16:20:58 -0400

I got YDL champion server 1.1 up and running with X-windows and KDE(quite
easy this time!) I am wondering, were and how can I get Netscape installed?

Also, I just upgraded my Umax S900 with FWB's latest CDTools and ya know
what?? No more CD Rom problems! Seems like their latest driver did the
trick, and the CD Rom drive responds without a hitch (I put it through some
pretty extensive tests.) Just make sure to disable Apple's CD Rom driver
version.

C.F. Velasquez
Asst. Vice President
Global Database and Technology Division