Re: Upgrading a CS 1.0 install - the easy way

Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 05:34:25 -0600 (MDT)

On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, Evan Read wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Sorry if this question has been asked but,
>
> is there a place on the FTP sites where ONLY the RPMS that have been
> UPDATED for CS 1.1 are stored?
>
> So that one could download the lot in one hit, RPM them in and be then
> running CS 1.1 level stuff?

This would be hard.. we'd have to go through and figure that out :-)
And there are things we'd rather be working on.

> Thanks.
>
> Anymore updates on release dates/ new features for CS 2.0 and GH 1.0?

Gone Home should be out in 1999. This is what we have been shooting for.
This is going to be an excellent release so it'll be well worth the
wait... one new feature is the installer.. we're writing this from
scratch.

> --
> Evan Read

> / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ / . . . t h e c h o i c e o f a

Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 email: dburcaw@yellowdoglinux.com
 website: http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/