Re: iBook

Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 15:59:30 -0600 (MDT)

> Eta (if available)?

No eta.. mainly because we're talking a huge amount of new hardware.

> How effective will you guys be in keeping up with new motherboards on
> Macs? Isn't the fact that Be can't get hold of motherboard revision
> information the reason they aren't supporting G3s?

Be is a different story. We are working hard to support the new
motherboards (which will in turn mean future Apple hardware will run Linux
quicker if not out of box). Being that the iBooks aren't even out till
September means that we prolly won't have Linux support before then ;)

> Thanks Dan. YDL is looking better and better all the time. When Gone
> Home comes out, I will be out there p1mping it for ya ;)

:)

Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 email: dburcaw@yellowdoglinux.com