newbie's first installation

David A. Simms (dasimms@sprynet.com)
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 19:54:01 -0400

Hello all-

After perusing the FAQ's and (re)reading the installation guide. I'm ready
to start installing YDL Champion Server 1.1 on my Blue and White G3. What I
was hoping to do is install YDL on an external USB hard drive. Is this
possible? I also would like to know if there will be a problem with my USB
mouse and keyboard. I saw some other pleas for help in this area on this
list. Any help, pointers, comments or general advice and warnings are
greatly appreciated.
tia,

Dave

dasimms@sprynet.com