Re: Imap server

Darron Froese (darron@odi.ca)
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 23:05:33 -0600 (MDT)

On Tue, 1 Jun 1999, Dan Burcaw wrote:

> Are you adding the proper file to /etc/pam.d?

Now I've got this file "imap" in my /etc/pam.d/ folder:

#%PAM-1.0
auth required /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so shadow nullok
account required /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so

It's identical to the file I have on my mklinux box - I couldn't find any
other example to look at.

It works now for the u of w imap server - it doesn't work with the cyrus
server - thanks for the tip. I wasn't even aware of that file's existance
until now.

I'm sure glad they mentioned that in the docs.

Thanks again Dan.

Darron
darron@odi.ca
<http://i.am/darron/>