Re: install-ssh 1.0.1

Mark Lin (mlin@MPI-Softtech.Com)
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 16:04:57 -0500 (CDT)

Just installed ssh-1.2.27 using install-ssh. Afterwards, I have problems
"ssh localhost" with "Permission denied". Anyone else getting this error?
I can "ssh localhost -l root" with no problems and ssh to any other machine
just fine, just not to my own machine or from another machine to this
machine.

I also had the same problems with ssh-1.2.26 on ppc.

Anyone else having this problem?

--
Mark Lin
MPI Software Technology, Inc.