cdrecord on Yellow Dog?

Reid Ellis (rae@tnir.mef.org)
Fri, 04 Jun 1999 08:26:26 -0400

I'm trying to get cdrecord to work under Yellow Dog. When I try to run it,
I get the error message "Segmentation fault". This is using the rpm
package for linuxppc: "cdrecord-1.6-1a-ppc.rpm". Has anyone gotten this to
work?

Actually, I'm getting seg faults on a lot of things. Maybe I need to
reinstall.. Hm.

I did manage to get X working with the 2.2.5 kernel -- but I had to hand
edit a file called something like /etc/X11/xinit/Xclient and comment out
the first 'if' -- trying to start gnome-session I think. So when I boot X
I get AfterStep.

Reid