2nd Attempt-Install Crashing At Mouse Configuration

shields@ionet.net
Mon, 07 Jun 1999 09:32:07 -0600

Hello:

My mail server crashed when I tried to send this earlier. I wanted to make
sure this message sent so please disregard this if you got the ealier
message.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I have an obviously newbie issue with
which I could use a bit of assistance.

I have been having a bit of difficulty getting things going with YDL.
During install I continually crash during mouse configuration. My setup is
a PM7500 w/266 G3 daughtercard and a Kensington Turbo Mouse. Has anyone had
a similar problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks for the assistance.

Rance Shields
shields@ionet.net