Re: Rev B soundcard and xmixer

Evan Read (eread@netaccess.co.nz)
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 17:55:38 +1200

Yeah well, unexpectantly, last night it began to work. It seems to work
only some times.

If X boots and I hear a sharp beep, I am ready to roll. If not, then I
don't get sound.

Xmixer appears to work all the time now (despite the fact I am sure I did
nothing to it) but I don't always get sound.

THis is one of my problems that I have shelved until I get PPP sorted. You
can help me if you like ;) That would be cool ;)

--
Evan Read