Re: "command not found"

Evan (eread@netaccess.co.nz)
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 20:25:41 +1200

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999, you wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jun 1999, Evan wrote:
>
> > Hey all
> >
> > Welp, thanks to the excellent Dan Burcaw, I got PPP working.
> >
> > The man is legendary!!!
> >
> > Anyways, with my new found connection, I downloaded the Rc5 client (the
> > not-statically linked one - what does that mean?)
>
> FYI... a native YDL build of RC5 will come with 1.1 :)

Cool! Get SETI in there too (if they ever find the time to build it!)

> Anyways, it was a PPC binary and when I try to run it from the console "it
says > > command not found" . Looking at the permissions, it looks
exectuable... >
> Is this a glibc 1.99 PPC client?

Sorry man, all I know it this:

linux-ppc (2.7104)
PowerPC series processors only.

it is the latest version though. Got it last night!

Thanks again to all.